• Tell me about the most important festival in your country.
Pakistan is an Islamic state and so, XXX is the biggest important festival here. Besides, some other national holidays are also celebrated as a festival in the country.
• What special food and activities are connected with this festival?
During the XXX, most of the citizens prepare rich foods A, B, oven C etc. Usually, the meats are prepared with or without soups during the festivals. Among the activities prayer, visiting people, meeting friends and family members are most important.
• What do you most enjoy about it?
Well, I enjoy the gathering of people during the festivals. Almost all the people come to the street and meet each other and sometimes invite the near and dear ones at their respective homes.
• Do you think festivals are important for a country? Why?
Yes, certainly festivals are important for a country. It helps to strengthen the internal bond among the countrymen.
• Do you like to have flowers in your home? Why? Why not?
I like to have flowers at home and in fact, there is a flower garden before my house. I believe that flowers help to beautify a place naturally, and thus I like flowers.
• Where would you go to buy flowers? Why?
There are some floral shops near our house who sell different kinds of flowers and, when necessary, I buy flowers from them.
• On what occasions would you give someone flowers?
Usually, flowers are offered on different occasions like birthday, marriage anniversary, to show respect or propose etc. I would give flowers to someone on any special day to wish him/her luck or to congratulate.
• Are flowers important in your culture? Why? Why not?
Of course, the flowers are important in my culture. Flowers are generally offered to someone to show our love and respect. Sometimes the flowers work like decorative materials at home as well. In our country, flowers are the symbol of beauty and purity.