1. Young people who commit serious crimes, such as a rubbery or a violent attack should be punished in the same way as adults. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Some people believe that parents should take punishments for the crime of their children. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Some think most crime is the result of circumstances e.g. poverty and other social problems. Others believe that most crime is caused by people who are bad by nature. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
1. Reading story books is better for children than watching television or playing computer games. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Printed book is not necessary in digital era , books can stored in electronically ,others believe that printed books will continue to play an important part in our lives. Discuss both views and your opinions.
3.Online shopping is replacing shopping in stores. Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
1. Some people think learning history in school is important. Others think learning subjects more relevant to life is important. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
2. Some people say that all young people should be required to stay in full- time education until they are at least 18 years old. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. It is the responsibility of schools to teach good behavior in addition to providing formal education. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Some countries build specialized facilities only for the training for athletes, instead of providing facilities that everyone can use. Do you think this is a positive or negative development?
2. Some people think that sport has an important role in society. Others think it is only a leisure activity for some people. Discuss both views and give your opinions.
3. Many countries spend a lot of money preparing competitors to take part in major sports competitions such as the Olympics, football world cup etc. Some people think that it would be better to spend this money to encourage children to take part in sports at a young age. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Some people say that when dividing how taxes should be spent, the government should prioritize health care. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Since money for postgraduate research is limited, some people think financial support from the government should be only provided for scientific research rather than the research for less useful subjects. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Some people believe that governments should make investment in building public libraries in every town, while others think it is a waste of money because we have access to information via Internet. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
1. Machines have replaced physical work in many industries. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
2. Scientific progress has greatly influenced our daily life. Do you think this is a positive or negative development?
3. Some people think the technology makes life complex, so we should make the life simpler without using the technology. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. 犯罪的主观因素(criminal motives )是各种各样的,将会是以便存活(for survival ),将会是情感欲望(emotional impulse ),还将会是精神疾病 (mental illness ).对于不一样的主观因素,有不一样的防止其产生的方式 (crime prevention),如：关心无比贫困的⼈(extremely poor)的⽣活,给与她们财政局适用 ( financial support ) ； 出示完全免费的心理咨询服务( free psychological consult )；将风险的精神疾病病人与平常人防护(isolate dangerous mental patients)等.
2. 把犯人关进牢房是一种迅速且最好的办法(quick-fix method),可以一举保持防护风险⼈物,处罚犯人,震慑群众(a deterrent for the public)好多个目地,因此把犯人关进牢房是⼈们一直以来的挑选,它的存有是有其合理化的(reasonable).
3.但我觉得代表人们不用改善和自主创新(advance and promote), 除开囚禁(detention)之外, 人们也务必探寻教化犯⼈(educate them)的方式 ,那样才能够把她们转化成对社会发展有效的人(valuable members of society),另外根据教化犯人所小结出的工作经验,还可以用以更新改造潜在性的犯罪分子,减少犯罪率(reduce the crime rate), 在长久上而言是更有益的一种作法(benefit in the long-term).